submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
forex simulator free download - Forex Simulator, Forex Simulator for Windows 10, Forex Trader Simulator, and many more programs Download Forex Simulator for Windows to simulate Forex trading in environment optimized for manual backtesting, learning, and training. After choosing the best forex simulator software to practice your skills, you should determine which goals you want to reach before moving on to a live account. This is the first rule when you start trading. Your demo account's goal must be settled as a real account. Trading the stock market with a virtual portfolio can help you prepare your investment plan for the future. Do not overtrade on ... Hier kommen das Forex & CFD Demokonto sowie der Trading Simulator (auch bekannt als Trade Simulator, Day Trading Simulator oder Forex Simulator) ins Spiel. Aber worin besteht der Unterschied zwischen diesen beiden Möglichkeiten? In einem Demokonto handeln Sie in Echtzeit zu den tatsächlichen Live-Kursen. Beides hilft Ihnen, ein Gefühl für das Trading mit echtem Geld zu erlangen - und das ... Best Forex Trading Simulator Software - Key Takeaways. Many Forex brokerage companies offer traders demo and other trading simulator accounts for free. This allows market participants to learn about their mistakes for free, keep track of their performance, and test their strategies without risking any amount of money. The demo accounts provide traders with virtual money to trade in the real ... In this article, we will cover the best forex simulator software of 2019. You’ll find step by step instructions for how to choose the best simulator software, how to use simulators for day trading, and also how to test your forex trading strategy. Using simulators will help you get rid of the bad habits and become a better trader. Simulated forex trading can be one of the most efficient ways ... Conducting Programming Tests through Software. Sam Allcock. 29 Sep 2020. Duncan Clark, NextGen Nano: Developing the Next Generation of Solar Panels. Claire James. 09 Sep 2020. Finance Technology. TOP 5 most user-friendly forex trading simulator apps. Elliot Preece . 26 Sep 2017. 12. SHARES. Share Tweet. Love forex trading but can’t seem to find a good app to use? Ever saw Trump’s tweet and ... Software >> Forex Simulator. Forex Simulator Key to Success in Forex. Trading Forex requires practice, but it takes a lot of time. Our Forex trading simulator lets you train much faster, without taking any risk. No more waiting for certain market conditions or price movements. No more having to watch the charts all day long. With our simulation software you can control the time and focus on ... Forex Simulator. Simple and intuitive, highly customizable, multi-currency multi-timeframe real-time stand-alone Forex trading simulator for Windows and Mac. Download 130 GB of high-quality historical tick data, drag-drop orders, SL and TP. Download Free 14-Day Trial 30 Mb. 12,527 users have downloaded 15.1Tb of data so far. This software has changed my trading game! I spend hours just ... Choose the best simulator software, how to use the daytrading simulator, how to use the Forex strategy tester, and much more! We all know that practice makes perfect, and have all heard about spending 10,000 hours to master a skill. Trading is no different, and the number of hours a trader puts in is what distinguishes Forex beginners from trading professionals. This makes practice even more ...
[index]          
📈 FREE: The Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist - http://bit.ly/2o5NO0M In this Bangkok Forex trading vlog, I share the 7 best Forex trading tools I've ... Best 3 Indicators Strategy: https://report.tradingstrategyguides.... Short Term Trading Strategy: https://report.tradingstrategyguides.... // Live Training Sign Up (Free Training Being Taught by ... This video is a guid on how to install and use the fxblue mt4 simulator. Download from here: https://www.fxblue.com/ (you need to register to be able to acce... In this Warsaw Forex trading vlog, I give my personal opinion on Forex Tester 3 vs Soft4Fx Simulator. Those are two backtesting software Forex traders can us... Looking for a free manual forex MT4 back tester? http://trk.pepperstonepartners.com/SHR Pepperstone offers a free full functional trading simulator. For MT4 ... In order to access this free simulator, visit http://forexsimulator.org. To learn more about my trading strategy, visit https://fibsdontlie.getlearnworlds.co...